The Easter Bunny found his way to the Dobson house and left goodies for the boys! Sam loved waking up first and stopping by Ben's room to wake him up before running into the living room! It was a busy day, but I enjoyed every minute of it! We are definitely blessed and serve an awesome God!
| Eggs filled with their favorite....gummies! |
| Two sweet boys who love each other! |
| After church we tried our best to get a good picture with Gran Gran. I know she enjoyed getting a hug from Sam! |
| MeMom and Granddaddy with their favorite boys! |
| I think this had to be the most stressful part of our day!! |
| Sam enjoyed the egg hunts, but we should have bought more green eggs. We had to convince him that they all had the same thing in them! |
| On the other hand, Ben didn't care what color the eggs were, he just wanted to get as many as possible! |
| Maybe next year, Ben will figure out NOT to follow his big brother! I think he would have found more eggs if he would have gone in the opposite direction! |
| Ben....always determined!! |
| The common "choke-hold" hug! |
| This is typically the kind of picture I get--both boys being silly! |
| Two sweet boys! |







1 comment:
I am always impressed with your ability to get a picture with both boys looking at the camera. Looks like a lovely Easter.
Love,
Stacy
Post a Comment